The children are required to wear the following school uniform:
- Navy blue school sweatshirt, cardigan or jumper
- White polo shirt, shirt or blouse
- Grey trousers, skirt, pinafore or tailored shorts
- Blue and white gingham or striped dress for summer
- Plain white socks for girls, plain dark socks for boys
- If tights are worn, they should be grey or navy blue
- Plain black school shoes (no high heels, trainers, ankle boots or open-toed shoes)
No jewellery, other than plain stud earrings and watches, should be worn at school. Hair below shoulder-length must be tied back. If worn, headbands and bows should be small, plain in colour and sympathetic to school uniform.
- Plain navy blue shorts
- T-shirt in the child’s house colour
- Trainers for outdoor use
- Plain dark tracksuit, jogging bottoms or sweatshirt for outside cold weather PE
If your child needs to wear footwear for indoor PE for medical reasons, then please discuss this with the class teacher. It is very useful for children to have a carrier bag in which to put dirty shoes after lessons or clubs.
PL Schoolwear Bucks Schoolwear
Unit 17, Edison Road, Unit 11, The Vale Industrial Estate
Aylesbury, Bucks, Aylesbury, Bucks
HP19 8TE HP19 9EW
01296 488000 01296 422120
Please label all items coming into school with your child – water bottles, uniform, outer wear etc. Lost property is kept in the outer foyer and children are encouraged to look for any items they have lost. Each half-term any lost property is reunited with its owner and any non-named items are displayed at the front of the school for parents to look through.