Vision & Values
Stoke Mandeville Combined School promote a caring and inspiring environment leading to achievement for all.
We aim to provide:
- A family ethos of support, challenge and encouragement.
- A broad, balanced and enriching curriculum.
- A stimulating, happy and caring environment.
- Equality of opportunity for all pupils in all areas of their education.
- A working partnership between school, parents, governors and the community.
- A variety of extracurricular activities and visits.
- A wide range of regularly updated and relevant learning resources.
- We also aim to empower staff to further develop their skills to raise pupil achievement.
ETHOS AND VALUES
At Stoke Mandeville Combined School, we place great emphasis on our values which underpin all that we do in school.
These values are:
To provide a caring environment which provides an inspiring curriculum meaning everyone achieves together.